The new issue of e-Perimetron is now available at e-perimetron.org. It contains the following papers:
- E. Kiss, Zs. Ungvári, P. Fulajtár: Digital Map Collection Project at the National Széchényi Library
- R. Roset, V. Pascual, C. Montaner: From Gazetteer to Bounding Box: Using SDI Standards to Build a Geoportal for Ancient Maps in Catalonia
- M. Ballarin, C. Balletti, C. Gottardi: Automatic Systems for Digitizing Historical Maps
- V. Tsioukas, A. Koussoulakou, T. Jancsó: Falling into Place: Orientation and Viewing of Past Cityscapes in 3D Space
- (Research Note) A. Pődör: Experiment of Involving Students in Preserving Geographical Names Appearing on Historical Maps
The 10th Jubilee Conference and Workshop will take place in Corfu, 27–29 May 2015. Please find all details on the conference website.
More news can be found on the commission website.