The summary of nominations the ICA got by the deadline of March 23 for the next Executive Committee (2015–2019):
- President: Menno-Jan Kraak (The Netherlands)
- Secretary-General: László Zentai (Hungary)
- EC members (in the order of nomination date): Sara Fabrikant (Switzerland), Lynn Usery (USA), Vít Voženílek (Czech Republic), David Forrest (United Kingdom), Monika Sester (Germany), Masatoshi Arikawa (Japan), Pilar Sanchez-Ortiz (Spain), Yaolin Liu (China), Igor Drecki (New Zealand)
According to the ICA Statutes:
The Executive Committee of the Association consists of the following members:
- The President of the Association, who presides over all regular and extraordinary General Assemblies, the meetings of the Executive Committee, International Cartographic Conferences and acts as the main representative of the Association.
- A Past President, who shall serve for one term following the term of President.
- Five to seven Vice-Presidents, the exact number to be decided at the General Assembly of Delegates. They assist the President in the performance of his or her different duties.
- A Secretary General and Treasurer, who is responsible for the administration and the general running of the Association.
The nominees will introduce themselves on the first day of the ICA General Assembly (23 August), the voting will take place on the second day of the General Assembly (28 August). The nomination documents (CV, declaration and the official nomination) will be available on the ICA website later as part of the General Assembly documentation.
– ICA Secretary-General