The call for organizers for the 28th International Cartographic Conference is open until 30 April 2012. Please find more details in the Call Document at the ICC 2017 section!
The 15th General Assembly of the ICA took place at the last International Cartographic Conference in Paris, France from 3rd to 8th of July 2011. In the picture above you can see the new executive committee together with the new commission chairs. We finally managed to incorporate all necessary changes into the ICA website:
- The new members of the executive committee are online.
- The new commissions for the period 2011–2015 are online. (Working groups will be formed at the next meeting of the executive committee in November 2011.)
- Commission reports and posters are available.
- The awards section was updated.
- We introduced a new website section dedicated to ICC conferences.
- In this section we also have more details about the winners of the Barpara Petchenik Children’s World Maps Competition as well as the National Map Exhibition, see ICC 2011.
- And, we have a new national member: Uruguay!
If you think there is some important information missing or if you find an error on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact Manuela and Felix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last International Cartographic Conference took place in Paris, France from 3rd to 8th of July 2011. The proceedings of this event are now available online via the publications section!
The ICC also hosted the 15th General Assembly of the ICA. The relevant changes to the ICA structure, especially the new Executive Committee of the ICA, will be reflected on the ICA website in the upcoming weeks.
The 24th International Cartographic Conference took place in Santiago de Chile in November 2009. The proceedings of this conference are now available in the publications section.
The ICA website team would like to use this opportunity to wish you a happy holiday season and all the best in the coming year.
See you in 2010!