The ICA Commission on Location Based Services and the University of Glasgow are pleased to invite you to the 16th International Conference on Location Based Services (LBS 2021), which will take place fully online on 24—25 November 2021.
- Michael Batty, University College London, “More Than One Digital Twin”
- Urška Demšar, University of St Andrews, “Studying migratory bird navigation with spatial data science”
- Matt Duckham, RMIT University, “LBS and Indigenous Data Sovereignty”
- Anita Graser, Austrian Institute of Technology, “Open LBS Research: Why (not)?”
- Ross Purves, University of Zurich, “Location, place and language”
The conference also features a “Best paper session” on the 2nd conference day, and five oral sessions on “Wayfinding and Navigation Systems”, “Positioning”, “Location tracking and systems”, “Mobility and Activity Analytics”, and “Visualization, Perception and Analysis”.
Please note that registration for the conference is free, but required. The registration will close on 20 Nov 2021.
More information regarding LBS 2021 can be found at lbsconference.org.