The Commissions on Cartography and Children and Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People have the pleasure to invite all interested colleagues to participate in the Joint ICA Workshop Cartography Connecting Schools on December 2-3, 2021.
The participation in the online event is free, but previous registration is needed. Both commissions plan to organize the event using the Google Meet platform. More detailed information will be published on the workshop website.
A special session will be dedicated to Latin-America with presentations in Spanish language. However, interested colleagues should submit their registration, as well as their abstracts or papers in English for its publication in the proceedings.
Digital proceedings with ISBN code will be available for all the registered participants.
- Deadline for the submission of papers and abstracts with registration form: October 31, 2021
- Notification of the authors: November 12, 2021
- Deadline for the submission of the registration form (without full paper, only participant): November 29, 2021
Please, send your submission and/or registration form to the following e-mail address: jointica2021 [at] gmail.com
- Carla Cristina R. G. de Sena, Chair, ICA Commission on Cartography and Children (Brazil)
- Waldirene Ribeiro do Carmo, Chair, ICA Commission on Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People (Brazil)
- José Jesús Reyes Nunez, Vice-Chair, ICA Commission on Cartography and Children (Hungary)
- Alejandra Coll Escanilla, Vice-Chair, ICA Commission on Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People (Chile)
- Barbara Jordão, ICA Commission on Cartography and Children (Brazil)
Please find more information on the symposium website: jointica2021.elte.hu/