- Art and Cartography
- Cartography and Children
- Cartography in Early Warning and Crisis Management
- Cognitive Visualization
- Data Quality
- Digital Technologies in Cartographic Heritage
- Education and Training
- Generalisation and Multiple Representation
- Geoinformation Infrastructures and Standards
- Geospatial Analysis and Modeling
- GI for Sustainability
- History of Cartography
- Map Design
- Map Production and Geo-Business
- Map Projections
- Mapping from Remote Sensor Imagery
- Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People
- Maps and Society
- Maps and the Internet
- Mountain Cartography
- Open Source Geospatial Technologies
- Planetary Cartography
- Theoretical Cartography
- Ubiquitous Mapping
- Use and User Issues
- Working Group on International Map Year
- Joint ICA Working Group and IGU Commission on Toponymy
- ICA News, also available as ppsx file with music [23 MB]
We would like to inform you about the 9th International Symposium on Location-Based Services, which will take place in Munich, Germany, from October 16 to 18, 2012.
Given the fact, that a number of activities and industries in the domain of GNSS, LBS and geoinformation management are situated in and around Munich, this promises to be an excellent venue.
The call for paper is currently open, please consider the deadline of April 15, 2012.
Publication in either the Journal on LBS and/or a book within the series Lecture Notes on Geoinformation and Cartography is anticipated.
Detailed information can be found at http://www.lbs2012.tum.de.