The Commissions on Cartography and Children, Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People and Planetary Cartography have the pleasure to invite all interested colleagues to participate in our Joint ICA Workshop on Cartography for Specific Users, to be held in Tokyo, Japan on July 15, 2019.
The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) is the venue of the Joint ICA Worshop on Cartography for specific users.
Participation in the event is free, but registration is needed. The registration can be made on the event website.
- Deadline for the submission of papers and abstracts with registration form: April 22, 2019
- Notification of the authors: May 6, 2019
- Deadline for the submission of the registration form (without full paper, only participant): June 10, 2019
- Carla Cristina R. G. de Sena, Chair, ICA Commission on Cartography and Children (Brazil)
- José Jesús Reyes Nunez, Vice-Chair, ICA Commission on Cartography and Children (Hungary)
- Alejandra Coll Escanilla, Chair, ICA Commission on Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People (Chile)
- Waldirene Ribeiro, Vice-Chair, ICA Commission on Maps and Graphics for Blind and Partially Sighted People (Brazil)
- Henrik Hargitai, Chair, ICA Commission on Planetary Cartography (Hungary)
- Irina Petrovna Karachevtseva, Vice-Chair, ICA Commission on Planetary Cartography (Russia)
Please find more information on the workshop website: icaworkshop2019.elte.hu. Do not hesitate to contact the organizers if you have any question or need more information.