The International Cartographic Association’s Commission on Topographic Mapping and the Working Group on Digital Transformation of the National Mapping Agencies will jointly host the Virtual International Conference on the Advances in Topographic Mapping on 27-28 October 2022.
- Topographic mapping and Immersive Virtual Environments (IVE)
- AI and machine-learning applications in topographic map production
- Enhancing user experience of, and trust in, topographic maps
- Developing Augmented/Virtual Reality environments using topographic data
- Utilising open source data in topographic mapping
- Developing effective national geoportals in an era of digitalization
Call for Papers
The organizers invite the submission of abstracts for papers. These need to reach the organisers by the 4 September 2022. You can submit your abstract here.
Registration is open here. Deadline for registration is 21 October 2022
For more information visit the conference website: https://topo.icaci.org/advances-in-topographic-mapping-2022/