APPLICATION OF LAND-CADASTRAL MAPS
NUUz, Faculty of the Geodesy, cartography and a cadastre, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The degree of land usage intensity of the land in production of countries goods is the major parameter of of their economic development level. Therefore any analysis of development and accommodation of effecting where the land is the basic and irreplaceable means of the application of work, should start with analysis of usage of the land.
As world experience has shown, analysis of usage of the land are impossible in absence of assessment system, and for this purpose it is possible to achieve only under condition of land cadastre existence. Results of an assessment are displayed on land cadastral documents which are subdivided on text and according to plan-cartographic. Parameters of efficient ability of the land which are mirrored in land cadastral maps find now wide application in practice of agricultural production planning, installation of land taxes and definition of a facilities capability, being in unequal connatural and economic conditions. These maps promotes the solution of the questions bound in view of, inventory, allocation, lands usage, and also to learning and development of measures on rise of land resources productivity. By means of maps the information on space accommodation, a state, a level of land resources usage, on the phenomena and the processes influencing their quality is transmitted.
Owing to specific properties of maps - visibilities and visualization - becomes simultaneously foreseeable greater spaces on which land resources are placed or there are the processes influencing their state and quality, the objects using the land in economic or other purposes function. In the solution of planning territorial aspects, a direction and intensity of land resources usage, fulfilment of planned targets on accommodation of agriculture branches, definition of optimal conditions and capabilities of cultivation of this or that agricultural crop the çåìåëüíî-cadastral maps play the important auxiliary role. Except for that they have great value:
- In learning geography of land terrains, in the state and economic count of the land s, in registration of land users, in the control of usage of the land s to destination, to recovery and preservation;
- In obtaining the geographical information on connatural properties and qualitative value of soils and land terrains, about features of their economic usage and an economic assessment, about character of land tenure for development of a national economy;
- In application of projects on land improvement, protection of soils against water and wind erosion, land management, by development of actions on rational usage of the land s, at planning usage of land terrains on perspective, an assessment of a level usage of the agricultural land s and so on.;
- In scientific researches at learning links and detection of land resources accommodation legitimacies, features of their usage depending on natural environment and socio-economic factors, and also at detection of tendencies physical-geographical change and other properties of soils in historical development and link with character of modern usage;
- In detection of legitimacies for land resources development with the purpose of their transformation the forecast and further usage, and also factors, it is positive or negatively influencing on fertility.