Built on the success of previous conferences in this series, LBS 2018 aims to offer a common ground to colleagues from various disciplines and practice where they can meet, interact and exchange knowledge, experience, plans and ideas on how LBS can and could be improved and on how it will influence both science and society.
The Call for Papers is currently open (also available as a PDF). We call for full papers, work in progress, and showcases. High-quality full paper submissions are intended to be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography Series. The best full and work in progress papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the Journal of Location Based Services.
- 12 July 2017, Submission of full & work-in-progress papers
- 29 September 2017, Notification of acceptance for full & work-in-progress papers
- 13 October 2017, Camera-ready full & work-in-progress papers
- 15 November 2017, Submission of showcases
More information regarding LBS 2018 can be found at lbsconference.org.
We are looking forwards to your contributions and to meeting you in Zurich!
- General Chair: Martin Raubal (ETH Zurich)
- PC Chairs: Peter Kiefer (ETH Zurich), Haosheng Huang (University of Zurich), Nico Van de Weghe (Ghent University)
– Chair of the Commission on Location-Based Services