The ICA Commission on Location Based Services and University College London (UCL) are pleased to invite you to the 16th International Conference on Location Based Services (LBS 2020), which will take place in London, UK on 11–13 November 2020.
Built on the success of previous conferences in this series, LBS 2020 aims to offer a common ground to colleagues from various disciplines and practice where they can meet, interact and exchange knowledge, experience, plans and ideas on how LBS can and could be improved and on how it will influence both science and society.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is currently open. We call for full papers, work in progress, and showcases. High-quality full paper submissions are intended to be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography. The best full and work in progress papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the Journal of Location Based Services and Journal of Navigation.
- Pre-conference workshop and exhibition proposal: 15 March 2020
- Full paper submission: 15 May 2020
- Work in progress submission: 14 June 2020
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 10 July 2020
- Notification of work in progress acceptance: 01 September 2020
- Camera-ready full paper (for the Springer book): 01 September 2020
- Showcase submission: 13 September 2020
- Early registration ends, author registration deadline: 13 September 2020
- Camera-ready work in progress: 01 October 2020
More information regarding LBS 2020 can be found at lbs2020.lbsconference.org. We are looking forwards to your contributions and to meeting you in London!