As decided in Tokyo, the ICA Commission on Atlases wants to discuss the idea of a UN Sustainability Atlas, and some other relevant issues of our Commission on Atlases.
WHEN: 12. / 13. December 2019
WHERE: TU Munich
We would like to organize the workshop as follows:
1st day (2–5 pm): UN Sustainability Atlas – Kickoff Workshop
- 17 Sustainability Goals
- Previous work (poster, book; World Bank Atlas 2018)
- Data (World Bank)
- Publication form (digital, print)
2nd day (9–12 am): Atlas Definition / Atlas Cookbook / Varia
- Atlas Definition: Criteria
- Atlas Cookbook: Cover, layout, text, figures, references; doi/ISBN; schedule
- Varia: CoA Meeting 2020 in Madrid
As you can see, it should be possible to arrive in the morning of the first day, join the meeting, have a beer or two in the evening, and leave Munich in the early afternoon of the following day.
If you are interested to join the workshop, please send an email to email@example.com until 10. November 2019.
Chair of the Commission on Atlases