The 18th ICA General Assembly was closed on the last day of ICC2019.
Slides of the agenda can be found here.
The Executive Committee for the term 2019–2023 is:
- President: Tim Trainor (USA)
- Secretary-General and Treasurer: Thomas Schulz (Switzerland)
- Andrés Arístegui (Spain)
- Temenoujka Bandrova (Bulgaria)
- Philippe De Maeyer (Belgium)
- Liqiu Meng (Germany)
- Terje Midtbø (Norway)
- Vít Voženílek (Czech Republic)
- László Zentai (Hungary)
- Past President: Menno-Jan Kraak (The Netherlands)
The 19th General Assembly and the 31st International Cartographic Conference in 2023 will be held in Cape Town, South Africa.
Honorary auditors: Harold Moellering (USA) and Bengt Rystedt (Sweden).
Category: General News